Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Turkey Creek on CR 730
- Carroll County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Span length: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.49556, -93.67583 (decimal degrees)
39°29'44" N, 93°40'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/441961/4372112 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 25 W., Sec. 14
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 017-176001.4 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 18196 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21154 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com