Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Brush Creek on S. Ely Street
- Carroll County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1996
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.35667, -93.50333 (decimal degrees)
39°21'24" N, 93°30'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/456635/4356478 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 5
- USGS topographic map
- Carrollton West
- Inventory number
- BH 40113 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)