Williams Creek Bridge
Photo taken by James Baughn in March 2013
BH Photo #251905
This bridge probably had a concrete balustrade prior to the work in 1974.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Williams Creek on MO 25
- Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1974
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 47.6 ft.
Total length: 143.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.28131, -89.66826 (decimal degrees)
37°16'53" N, 89°40'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/263443/4129417 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- Survey #2263 (T. 30 N., R. 12 E.)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 5060 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 55942 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 59.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- January 5, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- March 31, 2013: New photos from James Baughn
- March 30, 2013: Added by James Baughn