Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Sally Branch on CR 252
- Callaway County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912 by Stupp Brothers
- - Stupp Brothers Bridge & Iron Co. of St. Louis, Missouri
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.93271, -92.14424 (decimal degrees)
38°55'58" N, 92°08'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/574172/4309657 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 11 W., Sec. 15
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 16076 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75896 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 30.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)