Bachelor Creek CR 1011 Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Bachelor Creek on CR 1011
- Callaway County, Missouri
- Demolished and replaced.
- Built ca. 1920
- Riveted Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.00897, -91.78141 (decimal degrees)
39°00'32" N, 91°46'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/605508/4318477 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 49 N., R. 8 W., Sec. 23
- USGS topographic map
- Mexico SE
- Inventory numbers
- MO 014-403000.2 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 23311 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21027 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- July 20, 2011: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge has been demolished and replaced.
- May 7, 2010: New photos from James Baughn