Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss over Bynum Creek on CR 2002
- Callaway County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1996
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 50.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.05150, -91.94761 (decimal degrees)
39°03'05" N, 91°56'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/591062/4323017 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 49 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 5
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13611 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21030 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)