Four pony trusses in storage.
The county plans on relocating several historic bridges to a park surrounding a future recreational lake to be built near here.
- Pony truss bridge
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- In storage or disassembled
- Pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.69956, -93.95049 (decimal degrees)
39°41'58" N, 93°57'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/418511/4394844 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 32
- Inventory number
- BH 70132 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 30, 2015: Updated by Clark Vance: Noted reuse plans.
- November 25, 2015: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com