Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of East Fork Crooked River on Price Drive
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1996
- Pony truss
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.52500, -93.95000 (decimal degrees)
39°31'30" N, 93°57'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/418348/4375469 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 55 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 32
- Inventory number
- BH 40089 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)