Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Mud Creek on Pleasant Hill Drive
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1994
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 53.2 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.54042, -93.80509 (decimal degrees)
39°32'26" N, 93°48'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/430818/4377059 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 55 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 27
- Inventory number
- BH 40088 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)