Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Log Creek on Hollow Road
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2003
- Pony truss
Span length: 49.8 ft.
Total length: 49.8 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.59833, -94.11500 (decimal degrees)
39°35'54" N, 94°06'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/404267/4383771 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 55 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 11
- Inventory numbers
- MO 013-461001.2 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 24181 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20983 (Bridgehunter.com ID)