Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bedstead pony truss bridge over Tub Creek on Hougthon Road
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- Unknown status
- Built 1904
- Bedstead double-intersection Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 56.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.62370, -94.08556 (decimal degrees)
39°37'25" N, 94°05'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/406829/4386555 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 28 W., Sec. 31
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MO 013-351001.3 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 22336 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20984 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2004)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)