Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Mud Creek on Lida Road
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Span length: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.61628, -93.88904 (decimal degrees)
39°36'59" N, 93°53'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/423687/4385546 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 35
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numers
- MO 013-295000.8 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 21209 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20994 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 22.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com