Lincoln Road Bridge
South approach - weight limit 5 tons
Photo taken by Andy Schuette in August 2010
Bridge over RR that was part of old Canadian Pacific trackage - became part of I&M Rail Link (IMRL) from 1997-2002, Iowa, Chicago & Eastern (ICE) from 2002-2008, and is now part of the modern Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR).
- Wooden bridge over IC&E Railroad on SE Lincoln Road
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 122.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.56472, -93.90806 (decimal degrees)
39°33'53" N, 93°54'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/421998/4379841 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 55 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 22
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 20412 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42408 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- January 25, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Dakota, Minnesota, and Eastern Railroad"
- April 20, 2009: Added by James Baughn