Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Mud Creek on S.E. Sader Drive
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Span length: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 23.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.52667, -93.85333 (decimal degrees)
39°31'36" N, 93°51'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/426658/4375571 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 55 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 31
- Inventory numbers
- MO 013-250001.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 20184 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21014 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 2000)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.90 (out of 100)