Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Dead Oak Creek on SE Honeysuckle Drive
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.61139, -93.80083 (decimal degrees)
39°36'41" N, 93°48'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/431254/4384932 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 34
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18969 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42406 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)