JC Penney Road Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over Lick Fork on N.E. JC Penney Road
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- Demolished and replaced with low-water crossing
- Built ca. 1910
- Pin-connected, 3-panel half-hip Pratt pony truss
Span length: 43.9 ft.
Total length: 43.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.77188, -93.94860 (decimal degrees)
39°46'19" N, 93°56'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/418758/4402868 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 5
- Inventory numbers
- MO 013-088000.4 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 15197 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20986 (Bridgehunter.com ID)