Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Lick Fork on Sunset Road
- Caldwell County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 1991
- Pony truss
Span length: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.76167, -93.96333 (decimal degrees)
39°45'42" N, 93°57'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/417484/4401748 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 7
- Inventory number
- BH 40082 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 34.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)