Pike Creek Old US 67 Bridge
NBI gives a construction date of 1960, but the style of the bridge railing plus the early US 67 alignment would suggest this is a 1920s bridge.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Pike Creek on S. 11th Street (Old US 67)
- Butler County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.73746, -90.41185 (decimal degrees)
36°44'15" N, 90°24'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/731095/4068872 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 6 E., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 23624 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 80231 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 23, 2018: Added by James Baughn