Ball Mill Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Little Black River on CR 368, just beyond the end of Route V southwest of HarviellReplaced by a concrete span in 1988
Black River MO 53 Bridge [Map] Lost bridge over Black River on MO 53 northwest of QulinPortion of approach still visible on north side of roadReplaced 1985
Cane Creek CR 410 Truss Bridge [Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Cane Creek on CR 410Demolished Fall 2006 to make room for a replacement bridgeBuilt ca. 1920 by Miller & Borcherding Cane Creek CR 410 Wooden Bridge [Map] Wooden bridge with three stone masonry piers over Cane Creek on CR 410Open to one-lane traffic with a 14 ton weight limitBuilt ca. 1930; rehabilitated in 1996
Cane Creek CR 411 Bridge [Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Cane Creek at intersection CR 411 and CR 410 northwest of Poplar BluffReplaced by a concrete span, but pile of steel beams from old bridge remainBuilt 1916 by Miller & Borcherding; relocated here in 1924; replaced 2002
Cane Creek CR 423 Bridge [Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Cane Creek on CR 423 between US 60 and Route PPReplaced late 2002 by a concrete span, old right-of-way and one concrete abutment still visibleBuilt ca. 1920; replaced 2002
Cane Creek CR 472 Bridge [Map] Lost bridge over Cane Creek on CR 472 southwest of Poplar Bluff off Route MReplaced by a concrete spanBuilt or relocated here in 1972; replaced 1992 Colledge Street Bridge [Map] Stringer bridge with wooden deck over Cattail Creek on Colledge Street (CR 572) in RombauerOpen to one-lane trafficBuilt ca. 1960
Coombs Street Bridge [Map] Stringer bridge with stone abutments over Cattail Creek on Coombs Street (CR 575) in RombauerOpen to one-lane traffic
Fisk Bridge [Map] Lost skewed through truss bridge over St. Francis River on MO 51 (Old US 60) at FiskMain truss span replaced, but original approaches and piers remainBuilt 1929; main span collapsed Dec. 1975; replaced and reopened Mar. 1976
Fisk Railroad Bridge [Map] Lost girder bridge over St. Francis River on the Union Pacific Railroad at FiskReplaced by a new bridgeBuilt 1921 (?) by the American Bridge Co.; replaced 2016 Frisco - Black River Bridge (Poplar Bluff, MO) [Map · Street View] Abandoned Frisco Railroad bridge over Black River in Poplar Bluff, several blocks northeast of the courthouseAbandoned with deck and approaches removedBuilt 1901, abandoned 1967. Was temporarily converted for vehicular use in 1968 to alleviate traffic problems
Frisco - Palmer Slough Trestle [Map] Lost wooden trestle on the Frisco Hoxie Branch Railroad over Palmer Slough near Sportmen's Park in Poplar BluffRemovedDemolished Fall 2007 Glennonville Bridge [Map · Street View] Through truss bridge over St. Francis River on MO 53 near GlennonvilleOpen to two-lane trafficBuilt 1922-23 by M.E. Gillioz; substructure reconstructed in 1939
Hargrove Bridge [Map] Swing bridge with two pony trusses over Black River on CR 658Open to one-lane traffic on a gravel road with an 8 ton weight limitCompleted Nov. 15, 1917, by Miller and Borcherding Bridge Builders of St. Louis. Closed in 1992 due to flood damage. Rehabilitated and reopened July 2, 1999.
Harviell Railroad Bridge [Map] Pony plate girder bridge over Cane Creek on the Union Pacific Railroad, just north of HarviellOpen to railroad traffic on two tracks
Hendrickson Bridge [Map] Abandoned two-span through truss bridge over Black River near HendricksonAbandoned and overgrown with kudzu, but reachable on footBuilt 1933-34 as part of a realignment of US 67. Closed
in 1965 when a section collapsed after being hit by a truck; was reopened
in 29 days. Replacement bridge built 1976.
Hendrickson Viaduct [Map] Concrete bridge with balusters on Old US 67 over the Union Pacific Railroad west of HendricksonOpen to traffic, providing access to the Hendrickson boat rampBuilt 1933
Hilliard Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Black River on Route W (originally US 67) at Hilliard northeast of Poplar BluffShort stretch of pavement from eastern approach still visibleReplaced 1964 Hudson Drive Bridge [Map] Pony truss bridge over Pike Creek on Hudson DriveUnknown statusBuilt or relocated here ca. 1970
Indian Ford Bridge [Map] Through truss bridge over St. Francis River between Puxico and Rombauer on Stoddard CR 499ClosedFormerly a bridge on the Frisco Hoxie Branch railroad built in 1926(?) and later retrofitted for vehicle use when the line was discontinued in 1967
Magill Hollow Bridge [Map] Small stone arch bridge over a Branch of Black River on CR 501 just west of HendricksonOpen to traffic
Main Ditch CR 307 Bridge [Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Main Ditch (Pike Creek) on CR 307 (Lone Star Road) just south of Poplar Bluff in Poplar BluffReplaced by a new bridgeBuilt 1915; replaced August 2005
Miller Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Cane Creek on CR 448 west of Poplar BluffReplaced by a concrete spanBuilt 1902 by the Interstate Bridge Co.; replaced 1998
Millers Bridge [Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Cane Creek on Route PP (Old US 60) west of Poplar BluffReplaced by a new bridgeBuilt 1924; replaced 2012 Pine Street Bridge [Map · Street View] Deck truss bridge on westbound Business US 60 (Pine Street) over Black River in Poplar BluffOpen to two-lane westbound trafficBuilt 1934; rehabilitated 1986. Parallel eastbound bridge built 1975.
Qulin Bridge [Map] Lost pony truss bridge over a drainage ditch northwest of Qulin on CR 655Replaced by new concrete bridge in 2004Built 1930, probably by R.L. Miller; replaced 2004
Ringo Ford Bridge [Map] Lost bridge over Little Black River on US 160 between Fairdealing and HarviellNo longer existsBuilt 1924; replaced in 1963
Roxie Road Bridge [Map] Lost through truss over Cane Creek on CR 450 west of Poplar BluffReplaced by a concrete span on a new alignment to the northBuilt by Stupp Brothers Bridge & Iron Co. during 1905-1906 at a cost of $1,700; replaced by a concrete bridge in 1994
Tenmile Creek CR 428 Bridge [Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Tenmile Creek on CR 428 west of Route PPReplaced by a concrete spanBuilt ca. 1920; replacement built 1995 UP - Black River Bridge [Map] Through truss bridge over Black River on the Poplar Bluff-Dexter line of the Union Pacific RailroadOpen to railroad trafficBuilt 1903 by the American Bridge Co.
UP - Mengo Bridge [Map] Two-span through truss bridge over Black River on the Union Pacific Railroad, between Poplar Bluff and HilliardStill in useBuilt 1906 by the American Bridge Co.
Vine Street Bridge [Map] Lost through truss over Black River on Vine Street in Poplar BluffNo trace of old bridge visibleBuilt 1883, replacing an earlier wooden toll bridge
built by Daniel Kitchen in 1868 which had collapsed. Closed
to traffic in 1968 because of poor condition, and soon replaced
by a new concrete bridge at the same location Wilby Creek Bridge [Map] Concrete slab bridge over Wilby Creek on Route O (formerly US 67)Open to trafficBuilt 1921