Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Branch of Bee Creek on SE Old Frame Road
- Buchanan County, Missouri
- Unknown status: NBI shows new bridge was under construction in 2010
- Built ca. 1970
- Steel stringer with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.56384, -94.76799 (decimal degrees)
39°33'50" N, 94°46'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/348124/4380842 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 55 N., R. 34 W., Sec. 19
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 21715 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 49664 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com