Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Castile Creek on SE Horn Road
- Buchanan County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.58111, -94.63667 (decimal degrees)
39°34'52" N, 94°38'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/359441/4382545 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 55 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 17
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 22459 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 51158 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com