Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sugar Creek on SW 46th Road
- Buchanan County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1970
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 70.8 ft.
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.55056, -94.94000 (decimal degrees)
39°33'02" N, 94°56'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/333461/4379792 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- De Kalb
- Land survey
- T. 55 N., R. 36 W., Sec. 28
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 011-280000.5 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 20920 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20931 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com