According to an adjacent property owner this bridge was collapsed by a falling tree around 1990. The metal and cut stone abutments were hauled off.
- Through truss bridge over Perche Creek on Lomar Lane
- Boone County, Missouri
- Built 1906 by the Missouri Bridge & Iron Works
- - Missouri Bridge & Iron Co. of St. Louis, Missouri
- Pin-connected, 5-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.13833, -92.42000 (decimal degrees)
39°08'18" N, 92°25'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/550125/4332287 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 50 N., R. 13 W., Sec. 7
- Inventory numers
- MO 010-055000.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 36976 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 15, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Collapsed
- July 29, 2008: Added by James Baughn