Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Youngs Creek on East Gano Chance Drive (MO JJ) in Centralia
- Boone County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.6 ft.
- Also called
- Jay Jay Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.19622, -92.10828 (decimal degrees)
39°11'46" N, 92°06'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/577002/4338929 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Centralia NE
- Land survey
- T. 51 N., R. 11 W., Sec. 23
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 010-227001.4 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 19613 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20906 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com