Wabash Railroad Bridge #690
Original trestle was later replaced in May 1930 by Wabash with a 6' x 8' concrete box culvert, as seen in the above Street View
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over Unknown creek on Wabash Railroad
- Boone County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Original bridge built 1868; renewed 1894; later replaced by Wabash RR with a concrete culvert
- - Columbia Terminal Railroad (COLT)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Timber stringer with limestone masonry abutments
Length of largest span: 12.0 ft.
Total length: 36.8 ft.
Deck width: 9.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.09651, -92.24213 (decimal degrees)
39°05'47" N, 92°14'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/565536/4327760 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 64462 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 7, 2014: New Street View added by James Holzmeier