MKT Nature & Fitness Trail - Perche Creek Bridge
Perche Creek MKT Trail Bridge
View from northeast end of bridge.
Photo taken by Chris Gonnerman in June 2012
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #232951
Visible on Bing Bird's Eye View
- Parker through truss bridge over Perche Creek on MKT Nature & Fitness Trail
- Boone County, Missouri
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1899
- - Missouri Midland Railway
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad (MKT)
- 9 panel Parker through truss
Span length: 190.0 ft.
Total length: 190.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.91179, -92.43049 (decimal degrees)
38°54'42" N, 92°25'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/549376/4307142 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numer
- BH 45490 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 14, 2016: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- June 3, 2012: Updated by Chris Gonnerman: Updated bridge truss description.
- June 13, 2010: Added by James Baughn