New Lick Log Creek Bridge
Rehabbed including cast in place concrete deck when relocated here in 1995.
- Relocated pony truss bridge over Lick Log Creek on CR 736 near Gipsy
- Bollinger County, Missouri
- Open to traffic with no posted restrictions
- Originally built 1922 over Opossum Creek on MO 51 near Marble Hill, relocated here in 1995
- Riveted, 5-panel Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.15394, -90.18514 (decimal degrees)
37°09'14" N, 90°11'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/749976/4115660 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 29 N., R. 8 E., Sec. 28
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18897 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20889 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com