Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Little Whitewater River on CR 906
- Bollinger County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.54333, -90.06000 (decimal degrees)
37°32'36" N, 90°03'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/759746/4159211 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 9 E., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 12534 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37740 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 54.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com