Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Opossum Creek on CR 501
- Bollinger County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.29288, -90.00240 (decimal degrees)
37°17'34" N, 90°00'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/765720/4131576 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 30 N., R. 9 E., Sec. 12
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24495 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37738 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)