Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete culvert bridge over Whitewater River on CR 236
- Bollinger County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
- Concrete low-water bridge
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.53120, -89.89991 (decimal degrees)
37°31'52" N, 89°53'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/243755/4157754 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 10 E., Sec. 23
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13717 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 71344 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 38.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)