Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete culvert bridge over Whitewater River on CR 234
- Bollinger County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1925
- Concrete low-water bridge
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.52124, -89.88380 (decimal degrees)
37°31'16" N, 89°53'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/245144/4156606 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 10 E., Sec. 25
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13661 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 71343 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 50.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com