Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over South Flat Creek on Keuper Road
- Benton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 2001
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 20.3 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.46796, -93.34612 (decimal degrees)
38°28'05" N, 93°20'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/469805/4257794 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 43 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14916 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37554 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com