Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost wooden bridge over the Rock Island Railroad on CR NE 841
- Benton County, Missouri
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 91.8 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.43493, -93.10986 (decimal degrees)
38°26'06" N, 93°06'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/490411/4254078 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 42 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 10
- Inventory numbers
- MO 008-159000.8 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 17654 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20847 (Bridgehunter.com ID)