Spangberg Ford Bridge
Looking North, you can see the original abutment on the left.
Photo taken by Neil Krout in October 2015
BH Photo #338657
- Pin connected Pratt Truss bridge over Brush Creek on CR NW 901
- Benton County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new Low Water Crossing
- Built 1907 by the Kansas City Bridge Co.
- - Kansas City Bridge Co. of Kansas City, Missouri
- Pin-connected, 3-panel Pratt bedstead pony truss
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.45667, -93.43667 (decimal degrees)
38°27'24" N, 93°26'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/461900/4256575 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lincoln NW
- Land survey
- T. 43 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 34
- Inventory numbers
- MO 008-088001.6 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 38756 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 4, 2015: New photos from Neil Krout
- January 28, 2009: Added by James Baughn