Rock Island over MO 52
Unknown type of bridge, but most likely similar to the one that crossed US 65. Terrain suggests there was a bridge, as does quadrangle map. Unknown when bridge was removed, but most likely in the early 90's. The entire Rock Island Line from Pleasant Hill to Union Missouri is now being turned into a rail trail.
- Lost Bridge over MO 52 on CRI&P/Rail Trail
- Benton County, Missouri
- Future prospects
- Rail line is being turned into a rail trail.
- Built 1904
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.46286, -93.14850 (decimal degrees)
38°27'46" N, 93°08'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/487044/4257182 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71800 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 13, 2016: Added by Kelly McClanahan