Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Dry Branch on Route C
- Barton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 21.7 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.58333, -94.10500 (decimal degrees)
37°34'60" N, 94°06'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/402436/4160160 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Jerico Springs
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 39 W., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9959 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37557 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 59.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com