Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over a drainage ditch on NE 40th Road
- Barton County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950; rehabilitated 1981
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.55889, -94.27611 (decimal degrees)
37°33'32" N, 94°16'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/387240/4157578 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lamar North
- Land survey
- T. 32 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 1
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17001 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20815 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com