Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Reese Fork on CR 173
- Audrain County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2004
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.32167, -92.28833 (decimal degrees)
39°19'18" N, 92°17'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/561344/4352714 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 12 W., Sec. 5
- Inventory numbers
- MO 004-014001.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 12570 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20784 (Bridgehunter.com ID)