Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Rock Creek Drainage Ditch on CR 421
- Fairfax, Atchison County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.31585, -95.56885 (decimal degrees)
40°18'57" N, 95°34'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/281725/4465981 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 64 N., R. 41 W., Sec. 31
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 23632 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 62196 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com