Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Tarkio River on CR 394
- Atchison County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 171.8 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36500, -95.41000 (decimal degrees)
40°21'54" N, 95°24'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/295372/4471058 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 64 N., R. 40 W., Sec. 9
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 003-394000.8 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 23183 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20759 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com