Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Davis Branch on Missouri Street
- Adair County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935; rehabilitated 1986
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.23489, -92.71178 (decimal degrees)
40°14'06" N, 92°42'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/524517/4453868 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 29
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 21617 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75297 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 25.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)