Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Goose Creek on Horizon Trail
- Adair County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970; rehabilitated 2002
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 36.4 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14646, -92.73785 (decimal degrees)
40°08'47" N, 92°44'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/522329/4444046 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 67 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 30
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19304 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75298 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 18.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com