Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over North Fork South Fabius River on Route A
- Adair County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Steel stringer with timber bents
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 175.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.32556, -92.42661 (decimal degrees)
40°19'32" N, 92°25'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/548711/4464050 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 64 N., R. 14 W., Sec. 26
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9328 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT T-885 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 74646 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 30.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)