Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Walnut Creek on Berry Trail (CR 410)
- Adair County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.07333, -92.77167 (decimal degrees)
40°04'24" N, 92°46'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/519469/4435921 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 61 N., R. 17 W., Sec. 23
- Inventory number
- BH 39831 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)