Oak Street Bridge (Old)
Minnesota River Bridge
1947 RPPC Postcard image provided by David Shedlock
BH Photo #412079
Right next to Reservoir Dam
- Camelback through truss bridge over Minnesota River
- Granite Falls, Yellow Medicine County, Minnesota
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1911; Replaced 1974
- Camelback through truss
Span length: 180.0 ft.
Total length: 180.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.81226, -95.53543 (decimal degrees)
44°48'44" N, 95°32'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/299517/4965222 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Granite Falls
- Inventory number
- BH 79584 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 30, 2017: Updated by Luke: Location and info from entry made by Jason Smith for the modern bridge.
- November 30, 2017: Added by David Shedlock