Gateway Trail - Manning Avenue Overpass
The bridge just before it was hoisted onto its permanent span above the road
Photo taken by Jason Smith in December 2010
BH Photo #215116
This is the old Silverdale Bridge, previously located in Koochiching County, which has been restored and relocated here. The bridge is posted to Bridgehunter via the following link:
- Camelback through truss bridge over Manning Avenue on Gateway Trail
- Grant, Washington County, Minnesota
- This bridge was opened to bicycles, pedestrians, and horses in November 2011.
- Built 1877, restored & re-opened in a new location 2011
- Camelback through truss
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Gateway Trail - Silverdale Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.10451, -92.86489 (decimal degrees)
45°06'16" N, 92°51'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/510629/4994569 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48812 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 19, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- March 4, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Relocated"
- February 25, 2014: New Street View added by Matt Lohry
- October 22, 2012: New photos from Matt Lohry
- November 21, 2011: Updated by Matt Lohry: Updated bridge status--this bridge is now open.
- September 27, 2011: New photos from Jason Smith
- May 23, 2011: Added by Matt Lohry
- Matt Lohry
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com