Bridge was moved to undisclosed location
- Warren pony truss bridge over Pike River on County road 373
- Embarrass vicinity, St. Louis County, Minnesota
- In storage or disassembled
- Built 1905; rehabilitated 1944
- - A.Y. Bayne & Co. of Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.66000, -92.31667 (decimal degrees)
47°39'36" N, 92°19'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/551307/5278737 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Biwabik NE
- Inventory numbers
- MN 92101 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 43882 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 13, 2010: New photos from Jason Smith
- January 12, 2010: Added by Jason Smith
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com
- HAER MN-88 - Bridge No. 92101, Spanning Pike River at County Highway 373, Embarrass vicinity, St. Louis County, MN