Bridge Street Bridge (old)[Map] Lost Open-spandrel arch bridge over Redwood River on Bridge Street Removed Built in 1913; repaired in 1924; made obsolete by the Hwy. 19 and 67 Bridge in 1934 and was handed over to the city. Served traffic until its closure in the 1970s. Barricaded in the 1980s; removed in 2004.
Hwy. 19/67 Bridge[Map · Street View] Concrete arch bridge over Redwood River on MN 19 and 67 in Redwood Falls Built 1934 to replace another concrete arch bridge built in 1913; rehabilitated in 1980; still serves traffic
Johnson Bridge[Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Redwood River on Harvest Avenue north of 295th Street Replaced by UCEB Built 1904 by William S. Hewett & Co.
Lamberton Bridge[Map] Parker through truss bridge over Cottonwood River on Hwy. US 14 Replaced Built 1931; replaced as part of the reconstruction project on US 14 in 1992