Ayd Mill Rd; Cp Rail Bridge
Originally a deck girder to cross the Milwaukee Road, later extended across Ayd Mill Road.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Ayd Mill Rd; Cp Rail on Summit (Msas203)
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1897, Upgraded since
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 213.9 ft.
Deck width: 64.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.94137, -93.15274 (decimal degrees)
44°56'29" N, 93°09'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/487949/4976448 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MN 62504 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 84900 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 19, 2019: New Street View added by John Marvig
- April 4, 2019: Added by John Marvig