Arlington Avenue I-35E Bridge
Significant As One Of The Earliest Prestressed Concrete Bridges In Minnesota.
- Stringer bridge over I-35E on Arlington Avenue
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1958, Replaced 2014
Length of largest span: 55.8 ft.
Total length: 185.4 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.98444, -93.08889 (decimal degrees)
44°59'04" N, 93°05'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/492992/4981226 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saint Paul East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- MN 6579 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 56440 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2013)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 28, 2014: Updated by John Marvig: Visited and confirmed as lost
- June 1, 2013: Added by Nathan Holth